With back to school just around the corner, it’s always nice to send your girls off with a sweet reminder to remember who they are, that you are thinking of them, and of course that you love them.
To download this free Young Women printable, simply subscribe to the Living Resource Library for exclusive access to freebies just like this one! (*Once subscribed check your email for the password to the resource library. With that you will be able to log-in and download.)
- 8.5 x 11 Paper (Maybe it’s the teacher in me but you cant go wrong with Astrobrights, Construction or regular paper work great!)
- EXTRA Brand Gum (1 per girl)
- Hershey Kisses
Simply print from your computer, cut out each strip, and glue the kisses and EXTRA gum to each strip of paper. It’s always fun but not necessary to add a little bow. If you haven’t been properly introduced to tulle…. It’s time to meet. If you can tie your shoes, you can tie a beautiful bow using tulle. It’s inexpensive, comes in every color imaginable, and looks great. You can’t go wrong!
This file is a google slide. Below is how it reads. It was fun to find LDS quotes that referenced the “gum” theme…
- May we ever “CHEWS” the harder right, instead of the easier wrong. -President Thomas S. Monson
- Ordinary people who… consistently do [small and] simple things that are right before God will bring forth EXTRAordinary results. -David A. Bednar
- Stick to your task till it Sticks to you; beginners are many, but enders are few. -President Thomas S. Monson
♥ Your YW Leaders
What do you do for Back to School? If you have ideas or something in mind let me know in the comments. I hope you enjoy this sweet little treat for your sweet girls!