Setting Up Your Classroom for Distance Learning, Virtual Teaching, or a Modified Schedule for the school year.
Blog Post Coming Soon! Thank you for your patience!
How to set up your class for distance learning, a modified schedule, or digital learning. I’ll share resources, tips, tricks, and my favorite tools to make this transition simple, yet effective.
- What is Distance Learning
- Prepare Students for Distance Learning
- Practice Programs that will be Used (Try to Limit #)
- Google Slides and Google Classroom are Your Friends
- How to Make a PDF Google Classroom Friendly
- My Favorite Google Tips
- Morning Message Slide and Template
- Lights, Camera Action
- 5-10 minute lessons
- Screen Castify
- Import Video into Google Slides
- Self Check Slide
- Setting Up Literature Circles during Distance Learning
- Using Group Zoom Calls for Discussion
- Using Flip Grid to Respond
- My Favorite Adaptive & Differentiated Math Program
- Don’t Give Up on Guided Reading
- Informational Text
- Listening Center
- Spelling vs. Vocabulary
- Choice Boards Break Up the Monotony
- Spelling, Vocabulary, Informational Text
- Integrate Subjects WHERE EVER you Can
- Be Intentional about the Article you Assign in Guided Reading| Reading Comprehension
- Informational Writing: INTEGRATE
- Opinion | Persuasive
- Assign tasks, projects, or activities that add a little zest and excitement, and the opportunity to connect
- Kahoot, Quizzizz
- Get OUTSIDE and MOVE
- Literature Circles Group Discussion
- Google Hangout
- Zoom Games
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday Daily Rotation Structure
- Morning Message Slide Template
- Meet students Social | Emotional Needs
“To learn more about how I incorporate this product and other related activities, tools and resources for Distance Learning, or WHY you should 1000% do Literature Circles during Distance Learning… Click on the image to the right to read the full blog post.”
Stay in the loop, let’s connect!
To stay up-to-date on new blog posts, freebies, exclusive promo codes, and sales… Join the Teaching on Lemon Lane Community! Pick any or all of the following to stay in the loop of all things Teaching on Lemon Lane.
- Follow @TeachingonlemonLane on Instagram
- Like Teaching on Lemon Lane on Facebook
- Join our exclusive Teaching on Lemon Lane Facebook Group
- Sign-Up for our Monthly Newsletter: No Spam, only make your life easy-peasy, lemon-squeezy goodness… Promise.
If you enjoyed this PLEASE SHARE! Sharing on Pinterest, Facebook, or tagging on Instagram is a simple, yet wonderful way to support the efforts of Teaching on Lemon Lane!