Blog Post with FREEBIES Coming Soon, Make sure to check back!
Blog Post will highlight the idea of using student choice when it comes to teaching and exploring informational text. Kids naturally LOVE informational text when its something that interests them… hello Guinness Book of World Records, or any National Geographic book in your library.
While you wait for the complete post, make sure to check out these products:
My favorite resources for Informational Text in the Classroom:
- choice boards,
- scavenger hunt,
- Time for Kids,
- National Geographic,
- sports illustrated for kids,
- class dojo,
- common lit
- share other FREE informational text websites.
Free Informational Text Survey will include:
- What I Want to learn about, why I want to learn about this
- What I want to learn how to do, Why
- Places Id Like to learn about, why
- Processes I’d like to learn about, why
To stay up-to-date on new blog posts, freebies, exclusive promo codes, and sales… Join the Teaching on Lemon Lane Community! Pick any or all of the following to stay in the loop of all things Teaching on Lemon Lane.
- Follow @TeachingonlemonLane on Instagram
- Like Teaching on Lemon Lane on Facebook
- Join our exclusive Teaching on Lemon Lane Facebook Group
- Sign-Up for our Monthly Newsletter: No Spam, only make your life easy-peasy, lemon-squeezy goodness… Promise.
If you enjoyed this PLEASE SHARE! Sharing on Pinterest, Facebook, or tagging on Instagram is a simple, yet wonderful way to support the efforts of Teaching on Lemon Lane!