Complete the educational portion to zero in on goals and aspirations. Create a digital vision board then save it as the device’s wallpaper and|or lock screen to act as a daily visual and reminder.
This Goal Setting Activity is perfect at the beginning of the school year for back to school, a new term, or even as a New Year Activity. It pairs perfectly with my One Word Resolution project! There is never a better time like the present to refresh and refocus on what is important. This activity can help ANYONE to do that. Learn about the Elements of Wellness, increase S.E.L. through awesome Social-Emotional Learning Digital Activities, and have fun creating a beautiful, completely customizable vision board using my EASY to use digital templates through Google Slides!
Once your vision board is complete you will then set it as your device’s wallpaper and|or Lock Screen to act as a daily reminder and reinforcement of you. (Instructions included)
***This download includes 26 different digital templates proportional to a Computer Screen, Tablet, or Smartphone. Use with Chromebooks, MacBooks, laptops, desktops, iPads, Fire, Tab, iPhones, Androids…etc. If you are interested in learning more Click Here.
The goal-setting activities included will help you and|or your students zero in on:
- What’s most important
- What areas of your life need more attention to feel more balanced and fulfilled (Elements of Wellness)
- Identify and learn what makes a smart goal
- How to improve S.E.L. Social Emotional Learning
- Identify and learn what is in your control & what is out of your control (circle of control)
I could not be more thrilled with how this Digital Vision Board Activity came together. I strongly feel that EVERYONE including you… Could benefit from this activity. I’ve created easy-to-use digital templates through Google Slides, that will allow you and|or your students to create BEAUTIFUL representations of your goals and aspirations. I’ve also included wonderful educational supports as well as video tutorials to ensure you and your student’s success in creating a visual that is focused and effective.
This Product Includes:
- Teacher Notes
- Video Walk-Throughs & Tutorials
- Vocabulary Page
- What is a Vision Board (Editable Reading Passage)
- What’s the Point (Editable Reading Passage)
- A Balanced Life: Elements of Wellness (Editable Reading Passage)
- Example page of each of the different Elements of Wellness + Questions (Editable)
- Elements of Wellness Reflection Page (Editable)
- What I Can Control & What I Can’t Control Digital Sorting Activity
- Areas of control poster
- Good | Better | Best: S.M.A.R.T Goal Setting Chart (Editable)
- Suggestions for what to include on your Vision Board (Editable)
- Color Symbolism Chart (Editable)
- 1 Word Resolution List and Wordsearch
- Questions to Consider for planning your Vision Board (Editable)
- Brainstorm Page (Editable)
- Needed Tech Skills Worksheet, Answer Key, and Video Tutorial (Editable)
- Reflection Page (Editable)
- How to Save Vision Board From Google Slides Instructions
- Completed Template Examples
- 26 Different Digital Vision Board Templates sized to your Computer Screen, Tablet, or Smartphone
- Over 150 moveable stickers, graphics, and elements to customize your vision board!
Long story short. This product is JAM-PACKED. I’ve done my best to create something that EVERYONE can benefit and learn from. I know you are going to love it!
I’d LOVE to connect,
Can’t wait, THANKS!
Make sure to follow Teaching on Lemon Lane to stay up to date on new products, sales, and of course FREEBIES
There are no reviews yet.