In a nutshell, this March Madness Math project is simply AWESOME. This March Madness activity is sure to be a favorite in the classroom! I’m SO excited about this one.
- Think March Madness + Fantasy Basketball + Lots of Math + A sprinkle of ELA = Engagement & Excitement & Learning
Students are separated into the 4 divisions then work together to put together a new starting 5 from players in their division. #dreamteam Each round their individual players are awards point values for how they played. At the end of each round students will calculate their team’s total points and decide which dream team comes out victorious! There are some really great opportunities to see Math in action. There’s opportunity for measurement conversion, converting fractions to decimals, ordering decimals, ratios, mean-median-mode, adding and subtracting decimals, multiplying decimals…etc.
This product includes the following March Madness Activities:
- Detailed step by step instructions
- Details for filling out a private March Madness Bracket Online
- March Madness reading comprehension and questions
- Research a school of choice and design an infographic (Digital and print versions)
- Differentiation for whole numbers, decimals, fractions, mixed numbers scoring.
- Blank editable version available
- Measurement conversion activity with ratios
- Ordering decimals
- Adding and subtracting decimals
- Multiplying Decimals
- Converting fractions to decimals
- Mean Median Mode and Range using Sports Statistics
Available at a steep new product discount, just please leave feedback! Can’t wait to hear what you think!!! If something isn’t up to par leave me a message in the Q&A or through Instagram and I will correct it ASAP.
Also if you think your too late to the table, the only thing you are late for is brackets! The dream team activity can be started before any round! Second round would actually be ideal
LOTS of FREEBIE extensions for this product that can stand on their own! Head to my Instagram Story for a more in depth explanation and FULL preview of what’s included! or download the full preview for more information.
- FREE: Measuring Up to My Favorite Basketball Player
- FREE: Tips and Tricks to filling out the Practically Perfect Bracket… with Crossword
Could not be more excited about this one! Would love to hear what you think. Please please please tag me in your photos. There is nothing better than being apart of your classroom!
As always I LOVE to hear from you! Just launched an Instagram and Facebook account and in the process of adding to www.onlemonlane.com! If you enjoyed this product you will love the EXCLUSIVE member-only content available in the digital resource library at On Lemon Lane. Subscription is FREE and easy-peasy, Lemon squeezy!
Can’t wait, THANKS!
There are no reviews yet.