Make A Monster Kit: It’s tough to pick a favorite hand out… but these build your own monster kits are definitely at the top of my list! These work great as a Halloween class party handout or carnival prizes or even a student gift at any time of the year. You may be catching on that anything that encourages creative play really strikes a chord with me. These kits are SO FUN. You can purchase the instant and EDITABLE download here. This file is through Google slides and all of the text is editable. Even better, you don’t have to worry about finding|spending money on cellophane bags. Instead, I’ve sized these to fit on top of SANDWICH ZIPLOCK Baggies. Making these extremely convenient!
To use simply:
- Purchase the EDITABLE, Instant download here.
- Edit the text through Google Slides, and print!
- Cut out and fold in half
- Fill your Ziplocks with playdough, googly eyes, pom-poms, and pipe cleaners…etc
- Staple your folded label to the ziplock bag.
- Be all EXTRA, without all the EXTRA.
**This purchase is for the digital file only. You will need to print and assemble other pieces.