I created this Math Reference Sheet to be included in my Student’s Planners. This is a great tool for students to refer back to through out the year. This reference sheet is perfect to be used as a glue in in an interactive notebook as well.
- Place Value
- Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, and Division Key Words
- Multiplication Chart
- Types of Triangles: Equilateral, Isosceles, Scalene
- Types of Angles: Acute, Right, Obtuse, Straight
- Types of Lines: Line, Ray, Segment, Parallel, Perpendicular,
- Fraction Bars
- Number-Line with negative and positive integers
Hope you enjoy using this in your classroom as much as I enjoy using it in mine! As always I love your feedback, THANKS
I’d LOVE to connect,
As always I LOVE to hear from you! Just launched an Instagram and Facebook account and in the process of launching www.onlemonlane.com! If you enjoyed this product you will love the EXCLUSIVE member-only content available in the digital resource library at On Lemon Lane. Subscription is FREE and easy-peasy, Lemon squeezy!
Can’t wait, THANKS!
Make sure to follow Teaching on Lemon Lane to stay up to date on new products, sales, and of course FREEBIES!
There are no reviews yet.