I created this Math Reference Sheet to be included in my Student’s Planners. This is a great tool for students to refer back to through out the year. This reference sheet is perfect to be used as a glue in in an interactive notebook as well.
- Place Value
- Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, and Division Key Words
- Multiplication Chart
- Types of Triangles: Equilateral, Isosceles, Scalene
- Types of Angles: Acute, Right, Obtuse, Straight
- Types of Lines: Line, Ray, Segment, Parallel, Perpendicular,
- Fraction Bars
- Number-Line with negative and positive integers
Hope you enjoy using this in your classroom as much as I enjoy using it in mine! As always I love your feedback, THANKS
As always I LOVE to hear from you! Just launched an Instagram and Facebook account and in the process of launching www.onlemonlane.com! If you enjoyed this product you will love the EXCLUSIVE member-only content available in the digital resource library at On Lemon Lane. Subscription is FREE and easy-peasy, Lemon squeezy!
Can’t wait, THANKS!
Make sure to follow Teaching on Lemon Lane to stay up to date on new products, sales, and of course FREEBIES!